The Makeup Show NYC Haul & Review Of My Experience

Hi Beauties!

As promised, I wanted to post the few things that I picked up at the Makeup Show NYC. Since this was my first time participating in the Makeup Show, I was a little overwhelmed with the selections and the amount of people at the show. From what I understand, the show has grown trememndously since last year with a lot more people attending. Congrats to the Powder Group on continued success!!

The vendors at the show included almost everyone from the usual suspects (MAC, Make Up For Ever, Smashbox, Stila, Inglot, Temptu, Kett, Crown Brushes, Eve Pearl, Alcone Co) as well as newer up and coming brands (Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics and others).

I found that the prices of the products were fairly priced or discounted. I think that I'd like to prepare better for the next years show and hold on buying makeup for a few months prior to the show and then clean up. LOL

I did not have chance to attend any of the seminars by the Pro artists. Next year I will also allow time for that.

Without further a do... my haul.

Knockout Matte Polishes in Plaster and Pool.
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concetrate moisturizer.
Kett Jett Airbrush Compressor and Airgun.
Kett Cosmetics Trial size Airbrush Foundations in the Olive group.
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Airbrush Blush mini set.
Assorted brushes from Crown Brushes.



Here are some of the Fabulous Beauties I met at the Show!



Tanica



If you attended the show, what did you buy?

XOXO,
Awilda

Embryolisse Hydrating Lait Creme Concentre for Dry Skin (24 Hr Miracle Cream for Face and Body) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...