Trisha Desktop Calendar 2011 11

Trisha Desktop Calendar 2011 11

Scrapalicious Recipes'n Stuff: Projects using the Sizzix Scallop ...
... 3.5 x 5.5 inches--perfect for one half of the scallop. Decorate the little pages, punch a few holes at the top, attach the pages with rings or ribbon to the frame and..voila! you have a very cute desk display! I made one using WR Memory Keeper Family Keepsake collection to celebrate all things family. You could adapt different themes..how about a mini organizer for the home office, a recipe collection, or just daily inspiration quotes? Posted by Virginia at 4/30/2011 ...
Mod Vintage Life: Farm Table
Saturday, April 30, 2011 ... This little table has been with me for about 25 years bought at an estate sale for $11. It came with this original chippy paint finish. I did wash it really good after I bought it. This little table has been used mostly as a dining table in every apartment I lived in. It's surprisingly large when the leaves are raised. I've always loved it's color. Now it sits in my breakfast nook. I think Harvey has decided he likes to get his picture taken. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...